Thursday, February 18, 2010

Can the headlights on a 2000 (W) Mercedes E-Class fit a 2000 (W) Mercedes CLK? I want clear lenses for my CLK?

I want clear headlights, lenses for a 2000 Mercedes CLK.Can the headlights on a 2000 (W) Mercedes E-Class fit a 2000 (W) Mercedes CLK? I want clear lenses for my CLK?
No. CLK MY2000 were more narrow than the E class. You may be able to find an aftermarket one though. Note that because you will get a clear lens, they will not be a diffuser anymore, as the lens acts as a diffuser to spread the light. Therefore, not sure how safe this will be, unless u buy a diffuser between the bulb and the clear lens





Cheers.Can the headlights on a 2000 (W) Mercedes E-Class fit a 2000 (W) Mercedes CLK? I want clear lenses for my CLK?
listen to the first dude
not at all, w208 and W210 use completely different headlamps, if you need replacement look for Hella OEM replacements they are cheaper than originals and very good quality.... you should also pay attention if yours are standard or HID, usually HIDs have clear lenses rather than opaque ones

No comments:

Post a Comment