Monday, February 22, 2010

Can I Polish and Renew the Clear Plastic Covers over my Headlights?

Greetings...Over time, the lenses over my headlights have become obscured, a bit rough, and dull, no longer being crystal clear. Can I polish them to become clear again?Can I Polish and Renew the Clear Plastic Covers over my Headlights?
Yes they make a polish that you can get at the local parts store.. You can also use a mild rubbing compound. If it is not to bad you can use toothpaste. just remember to not use anything to abrasive.Can I Polish and Renew the Clear Plastic Covers over my Headlights?
Yes. They sell a plastic polish. But the dingie, fadded look is on the inside of the headlight from the heat off the light bulb. All the gases that it puts out sticks to the plastic. So take it off and clean the inside too. Oh and you can get the blue lights they sell them anywhere. They dont burn is hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment