Thursday, February 11, 2010

How do I clean my headLight lens so they are clear again on my 1990 plymouth acclaim?

3M plastic polish compound sold at almost all aftermarket auto part stores!How do I clean my headLight lens so they are clear again on my 1990 plymouth acclaim?
If you want more opinions on what works best:


http://www.ibc34.com/CONSUMERR…

Report Abuse


How do I clean my headLight lens so they are clear again on my 1990 plymouth acclaim?
I think your talking about the inside...far as I know you have to buy new headlights all together. There might be a way, I just don't know it, and have seen too many people just replace them instead.
you can now hire a person to come and resurface your headlights to be clear as new pretty reasonable compaired to replacing or doing more damage by useng the wrong solition to clean with
The easy way and can be made home is using brake fluid is very amazing how it works you just clean you headlights glass with a cloth with brake fluid and you will be amazed!!
polishing compound

No comments:

Post a Comment