Thursday, February 11, 2010

Is there a home remedy to make my headlights clear?

they have become cloudy. i know that there is a kit for sale for this problem.Is there a home remedy to make my headlights clear?
get the highest number grit wet sandpaper and wet sand the lens that should do itIs there a home remedy to make my headlights clear?
I don't know about home remedies, and really, it should only cost about $3-5 to do yourself. The best I've ever done was with Plastix, by Meguires. It's a white plastic bottle with a black cap that I just got at some random auto parts store in the cleaning section.
Check with your local parts stores for a kit to polish the cloudy headlight lenses. Seems to me someone told me NAPA has a kit.


One time use and kinda pricey, but cheaper than 2 new headlamp assemblies.
yes....


go to any wal mart or auto parts store


theres tons of em

No comments:

Post a Comment