Thursday, February 11, 2010

Seat belt and clear lens headlight cleaning Got help?

I recently bought a 2001 VW Jetta that needs some detailing work, first does anyone have a suggestion to clean the seat belts, they are tan and look kinda dirty also the clear lens headlights are kind of shadowy, it's not condensation but more like scratches or something is there a fix for this I'd like to get them shiny and clear again.Seat belt and clear lens headlight cleaning Got help?
I found this at the link below on cleaning plastic headlight covers. I hope it helps!





How can I clean my plastic headlight covers?





You should get two products: Meguiar's Mirror Glaze Professional Plastic Cleaner #17 and Meguiar's Professional Plastic Polish #10. Follow the directions and they will remove every single scratch, quickly polish away the 'fogged' look, and help protect the covers in the future. It works amazingly well on anything plastic. Great stuff!Seat belt and clear lens headlight cleaning Got help?
autozone or pep boys carries a plastic cleaner for headlights and the seat belts can be cleaned with a stiff brush and carpet cleaner.

No comments:

Post a Comment