Thursday, February 18, 2010

How do I remove the film off my headlights on my 1992 Lexus sc400. I would like to have them clear>???

I'd just take it to an auto detailing shop and tell them to try clearing it out. It could require a little bit of work, since it might need to be cleaned from the inside too.How do I remove the film off my headlights on my 1992 Lexus sc400. I would like to have them clear%26gt;???
Sounds like those lights would benefit from a plastic polish. There is a company called Novus that makes this. I usually find it at aviation supply stores because small aircraft owners use the stuff to buff out their plexiglass windscreens. (your headlight covers are very similar.) I also use it for the plastic back window on the convertible tops on my Miatas. The stuff is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment