Thursday, February 11, 2010

Do they sell blue or clear/white headlight bulbs for Jeep Grand Cherokee that are street legal?

You can buy clear or blue tinted bulbs that are legal.Do they sell blue or clear/white headlight bulbs for Jeep Grand Cherokee that are street legal?
I THINK IF YOU BUY H.I.D KIT WITH ONLY 6000K LIGHTS YOU SHOULD BE OK THAT WHAT I HAVE AND I NEVER EVER GOT QUESTIONS FROM THE COPS ......





THE 6000K H.I.D KIT IS THE SAME AS THE BMW AND MERCEDES BENZ HEADLIGHT SUPER WHITE ( LOOKS BABY BLUE BUT THEY CALL IT WHITE )Do they sell blue or clear/white headlight bulbs for Jeep Grand Cherokee that are street legal?
Yeah Silverstar Ultras are pretty good. Anything from Sylvania or PIAA are good quality. I picked up a set on ebay for around 30 bucks shipped.
I hope not, I hate those things and wish they'd make them all illegal.
they have them at auto zone 4 less then 40.00 so run dont walk to ur nearst a. z. !!

No comments:

Post a Comment