Thursday, February 11, 2010

Where can I find clear headlights for a 2004 sierra 2500hd?

I have looked all over for clear headlights for my truck and have been unsuccessful. I would like to find the original headlight casing (or something close to it) without the amber reflectors on the corners. Every kinda i've seen has had this amber piece and I would really like to get rid of it. Anyone know of a place to pick them up or if they are even made?Where can I find clear headlights for a 2004 sierra 2500hd?
I prefer lmctruck.com they have a whole catalog specific to your make %26amp; modelWhere can I find clear headlights for a 2004 sierra 2500hd?
www.summitracing.com or www.stylintrucks.com. You could even go to google.com and do a search for them.
www.andysautosport.com

No comments:

Post a Comment