Thursday, February 11, 2010

How do you get the headlight lenses crystal clear again.?

It seems to have weathered from the inside.How do you get the headlight lenses crystal clear again.?
My Cavalier has a similar problem, but it was the outside, not the inside of the lense that weathered. I went to Autozone and got a headlight lense restore kit. My kit came with a special pad that I attached to my drill. I buffed each one for about 5 minutes and they look great! My kit was less than $20.How do you get the headlight lenses crystal clear again.?
Take it to Wal-mart (auto center) if there is one where you live they will clean them for you for about $40. Also if you go to an auto store like auto zone, checker auto parts, even wal-mart they sell the do-it-yourself kits for about $20.
replace them really best you can buy all sort of cleaners but done work long or much


type into search box


how to clean headlight lense
I have seen kits advertised on tv and seen them in auto stores that are supposed to fix this. I believe it is some type of solution and fine grit sand paper.
You'll need to have them replaced. The lenses turn opaque after a few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment