Thursday, February 18, 2010

How do I clear up the haze of my Honda's headlights?

So I just bought a Honda Civic DX, (98), and my headlights have that hazed film over them. A friend of mine told me I can get some kind of plastic polisher? Where can I get this so my headlights are clearer again? Please help! :)How do I clear up the haze of my Honda's headlights?
Go a parts supply and get an anti oxidation gel rub it in and good bye oxidization.. And after the oxidization is gone try covering your car with a cover..How do I clear up the haze of my Honda's headlights?
You might try Mothers Mag %26amp; Aluminum Polish. It removes all kinds of stuff and polishes plastics. Use in an out of sight area first to see what results you get.
Flitz ball w/ plastic polishing compound.
CREST TOOTHPASTE WITH FLOURIDE WORKS
the only way to restore the glow is to sand it with 1000 grit sand paper and water then apply 3m rubbing compound and you will need a buffer they will look new but becareful with the buffer cuz you could damage the lens or check headlight .com may be is cheaper To replace them good luck
use a couple stages of sand paper. first get a 500 grit


sandpaper and wet sand for 10 minutes. the go to a 1000 grit


paper and repeat. after about 20 minutes clean with water,


let dry and apply a clear appoxy coat. looks like new again:)

No comments:

Post a Comment