Thursday, February 18, 2010

How to clear up my headlights on my 97 dodge stratus?

i am looking for ways to clear up the (foggy look) in my headlights with things i could prolly find around the garage and my house. Any cluesHow to clear up my headlights on my 97 dodge stratus?
i heard using whitening toothpaste and allowing it to stand for 20 minutes and scrubbing it off then rinsing works. i havent tried it myself but i heard from one of my close buds that it worksHow to clear up my headlights on my 97 dodge stratus?
This was a problem for all late 90's cars, we have them come in all the time to have just the headlights replaced.


The dealership charges an arm and a leg and your first born.


So We go to CERTIFIT.com and get them there I would bet for the stratus they will run around.... Oh I have a catalog. Sorry but they are 81.50 a piece, WOW these are the highest I have seen but I bet they are cheaper that the dealer and come with new bulbs. That is your best bet, the treatments and all are just temporary fixes. We have yet to see something that actually clears them up completely.
I saw some stuff a guy had that worked pretty well one time. I don't remember the name of it, but he said he got it at AutoZone.
that fog is from the sun hitting them and wearing the plastic out. I use soap and paper towel or windex.
im a fan of using rubbing compound and use circular motion and plenty of elbow grease
i had a 94 intrepid,it is probably condensation,due to leakage of the headlight assembly.Normally sealed the way they come out of the factory,they are junk!See if you can go aftermarket.
  • cute hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment